Colour and black and white photocopying
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C253
- Konica-Minolta Bizhub C451 (over A3 colour printing and copying)
both with document-feeders
Offset litho presses:
- Heidelberg Quickmaster 462 2 colour SRA3 press
- A twin sister for the Quickmaster, a second, but newer version. Heidi is joined by Helga.
- Morgana numbering, perforating and creasing machine.
- Duplo 10,000S 20 station, suction feed collator and DBM 200 automatic booklet maker.
- EBA Multicut 550 55cm cut hydraulic guillotine.
- Kasfold booklet-maker
- GUK SAF35 suction feed SRA3 two plate buckle folder.
- Hand operated plastic comb binder, wire binder, laminator (up to A3), round-cornering machine with hole punch and thumbnail cut for calendars.
- Padding press.
- High capacity 2 / 4 hole punch
- Hand operated rota-trim - trimming, creasing, decorative edging. (For invitations etc).
- Hand operated creaser for short run digital stock
- Dual-boot 1.25GHz G4 running OSX
- 1.8GHz G5 running OSX
- Apple G4 Powerbook running OSX Tiger
- Macs and printers networked via 1GB switch
- Xante Platemaker 5 2400 dpi laser printer (produces polyester litho plates & positive film up to SRA3 a wonderful machine!)
- Epson V7000 firewire scanner, up to 4800 dpi with transparency capability
- Digital camera
- Software in use includes Adobe Indesign CS2/3, Adobe Photoshop CS2/3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe Golive CS2, Adobe Acrobat, Filemaker Pro 6, NeoOffice.
|Phone 01952 582874 or email us